I lost the tip that holds the ink cartridge on my Pen Type-A. Where can I get a replacement?




Where can I buy refill cartridges for my Pen Type-A?

The Pen Type-A comes with a black 0.3mm Hi-Tec-C cartridge available here

http://shop.cwandt.com/products/0-3mm-black-hi-tec-c-gel-ink-refill-bls-hc3 or on Amazon



What other ink cartridges fit in Pen Type-A?

Pen Type-A fits all Hi-Tec-C (regular, not Coletto or other versions., just plain Hi-Tec-C) and G-Tec Cartridges

If 0.3 is too thin or too thick for you, other widths of Hi-Tec-C cartridges are available from Jetpens (0.25, 0.4 and 0.5mm widths and many colors) http://www.jetpens.com/Pilot-Hi-Tec-C-Gel-Ink-Pen-Refill-0.5-mm-Black/pd/329

You can also use a small spacer to make the Pen Type-A compatible with other roller ball ink cartridges like the Uni Jetstream SXR-80 Series http://shpws.me/pZEb (read more about why this pen is so good on the wirecutter). Jetstream cartridges are available on Amazon.

Pilot G-2 Cartridges, which are more like traditional roller ball points, are also compatible with a spacer. http://shpws.me/qrNZ


Ask us something...cwandt [at] cwandt.com